Tugas Ujian Praktik TIK (9E/05 Aqilla Ennadhiazka Putri)

SMPN 1 Kota Kediri

About Me

Hey, this is Aqilla !

Hi hellaurr, welcome to my blog, i hope blogku ini bermanfaat buat kalian semuaa n don't forget enjoy it !!

Soo~ Lemme introduce my self,, my name is Aqilla Ennadhiazka Putri, but you can call me Aqilla. Aku dari kelas 9E, nomor urut 05. My birthday date is on December 15. Yea right, tahun ini aku baru menginjak umur 14 tahun.


   Fun fact 

Mata pelajaran fav-ku adalah Matematika, IPA, and also Bahasa Inggris. Cita-citaku yaitu menjadi seorang dokter spesialis anak dan pengusaha yang sukses.
fyi, if i allowed to go study aboard, i really want to enter Ivy League (but i'm prefer go to Havard).

Cuz i've some one that always motivate me. Yes, her name is Lee Nadine. She's from Korea and rn she's one of Havard students. Of course, she's very smart and pretty. Oh yeaa, and i've my fav idol too, many ppl call her as Maudy Ayunda. I think she's the definition of a perfect person. She looks like Nadine (Maudy is soo smart, pretty, a good person too af).

Tapi, setelah lulus SMA nanti i really want go to UNAIR University. Karena, Kedokteran di UNAIR termasuk kedokteran terbaik se-indonesia dann UNAIR termasuk 300 universitas terbaik di dunia. Keren ga sih??

I likee go to library. I'm not into something sweet, such as candy. My fav movie are Enola Holmes n  Spiderman. Also kalau di waktu-waktu senggang sometimes i read anything about biology/ astronomy dan tentunya sambil play my playlist on spotify. Last, my fav singer are keshi, eaJ, and New Jeans :))


I think it's enough from me, i'm sowwy if it's too long
see you again, byeee

Share:

About Me

Hey, this is Aqilla ! Hi hellaurr, welcome to my blog, i hope blogku ini bermanfaat buat kalian semuaa n don't forget enjoy it !! Soo~ L...

Arsip Blog

Recent Posts